Walkera VITUS 320 Drone Review: Juggernaut Foldable Drone
Walkera VITUS 320 Drone with the latest foldable camera in the market presently, is of a reasonable price that anyone can enjoy flying.
The Walkera VITUS 320 Drone can be purchased from Amazon, although the price range varies, they are all reasonable. To buy it at the least price, we will advise you to visit the online market regularly.
This fantabulous high-end drone has excellent features and looks that are relative to the well-known DJI Mavic 2 Pro just that they have some differences.
The Walkera VITUS 320 Drone has a foldable camera that can be used by anybody, ranging from professional drone pilot to kids. Whoever is using the drone will surely get what they expect from it without being disappointed. Well, drone professionals may find it a little below their expectations, but it doesn’t mean it can’t deliver its duty well.
In this review, we will let you see all the embedded features and capabilities of the drone before you make the final decision to buy it or not.
Features of Walkera VITUS 320
- Weighs 890 grams
- Size in the length of 9, the width of 11 and height of 4.45
- The maximum speed of 60 kph
- Li-Po battery capacity of 5200mAh and flight time of 25 minutes approx.
- UHD camera of 4K and 12MP
Here, we will want you to see the difference between Walkera VITUS 320 and DJI Mavic Pro. This is because they are both competing together in the market right now. Which is making many people get confused about which to go for between the two.
Similarities of Walkera VITUS 320 and DJI Mavic Pro
- When you unfold their foldable motor arms, they both have the same advantage of a large drone. But when the arms are folded, they become very small and easy to carry around to anywhere.
- They are built with 4k video function
- They have in-built three-axis gimbal stabilizer to produce excellent aerial footage
- They transmit high-quality HD video to live videos covered by the drones
- They feature GLONASS/GPS mode which enables outdoor and indoor flight with little drift.
Differences of Walkera VITUS 320 and DJI Mavic Pro
- 3D sensor to avoid obstacles in the Walkera VITUS 320 which can see both sides too.
While Mavic Pro can see the front only.
- Walkera VITUS 320 can take images in JPEG format, that is fair, but DJI Mavic Pro provides JPEG and the RAW format of images.
- The Walkera VITUS 320 has a bigger battery and lesser flight time than the Mavic Pro.
- The remote controller of the Walkera VITUS 320 has an optional extension which supports tablets while its rival lacks that.
- Walkera VITUS 320 displays all flight information on your smartphone, but this doesn’t come with the Mavic Pro at all. Mavic Pro doesn’t have an in-built screen too.
- Walkera VITUS 320 has a limited control distance of about 1,500m while Mavic Pro is about 7,000m.
- Walkera VITUS 320 has barrel connector to charge the remote controller of Walkera VITUS 320 while its rival uses micro USB.
- Walkera VITUS 320 uses Devo-F8S transmitter that produces 5.8 GHz Wi-Fi hotspot while Mavic Pro uses a cable to connect.
Flight Performance of Walkera VITUS 320
One of the vital parts of the drone is the flight performance, and Walkera VITUS 320 is one of the drones that performs well in this aspect. Courtesy of its 3D sensors of obstacle avoidance. A plus to this aspect is the limited control distance and good flight time.
The only flaw of this drone is its robust battery that came with the Walkera VITUS 320. Which is expected to deliver a more extended time flight. But, it doesn’t deliver as expected compared to the time flight of the Mavic Pro. So, Walkera VITUS 320 can fly for 22-30minutes approx.
The manufacturer augmented the flight time with other great features such as its sturdy brushless motors and flexibility that makes the drone fly like a pro that it is and produces aerial cooling capability.
With the camera of this drone, you will get the quality image and video content. This is due to its in-built 12MP camera that is found on its three-axis gimbal stabilizer.
Furthermore, it has an intelligent flight feature which makes the drone beginner-friendly as well as professional-grade modern camera drone.
The Remote Controller of Walkera VITUS 320
The manufacturer provided the drone with a Devo-F8S controller that is smaller in size when compared to other flagship’s remote controller.
It looks smart and professional with lesser buttons for functionality. It has dual-joysticks and indicator LED at their appropriate positions. You can connect it to your smartphone or tablet, and it also comes with a charger.
- Available at a reasonable price with mouthwatering features, and performances.
- Sturdy and durable design
- Operates with compatible Walkera augmented game apps. This is an extra juice from the manufacturer, to offer you more fun. The games are in three modes; Combat, Racing and Collection.
- The foldable camera Walkera VITUS 320 drone is highly compact and handy. Unlike some other drones that require a backpack. You can quickly move it around comfortably.
- The flight time is right and reasonable; which professional drone operators will love.
- Takes impressive videos and images
- Offers better, secure and accurate flight with the GLONASS and GPS dual-satellite.
- Has 5.8G Wi-Fi digital video transmission package
- It has one-key smooth and swift landing and take-off capability.
- Features Return-home system.
- Has smart “follow me” that uses sound deep learning system. You can use this by selecting the subject on the drone mobile device app. This will permit you to shoot videos with hands-free.
- FPV feed that enables you to view all events on your mobile device as the drone flies. This gives you an opportunity for comfortable view with quality.
- It lacks burst and bracketing shooting.
If you find this drone appealing to you, then you should not hesitate to spend your money on it, looking at all the tantalizing features it possesses. Is it the 4K video function or the in-built three-axis stabilizer gimbal? They are just too tempting.
To add to that, you will be getting more than 20 minutes’ flight time. Likewise, the camera of the drone is impressive and superb as it beats so many drones in this aspect.
Like we said earlier, this modern and upgraded Walkera VITUS 320 goes for a reasonable price on Amazon.