HS700 Ophelia Drone Holy Stone, are a well-known drone company in the world. Hence, it’s no surprise if drone lovers constantly await new products from them.
It is our pleasure to announce to you that the Chinese company have released yet another eye-catching product with very sophisticated technological and awesome features.
Which Product Are We Talking About?
Despite finding its way into the market few months ago, the product has won the heart of many drone enthusiasts due to its high quality and overall performance.
Customers’ desire to get the HS700 Ophelia quadcopter as soon as possible is really surprising, which is one of the reasons why we decided to make an intense research about the product and why many people are in hurry to fly the drone.
The result of our research is perfectly put together in this post, and below are the reasons why drone beginners and experts can’t wait to have it in their collections.
Top Reasons Why The HS700 Ophelia Drone Is Widely Accepted In The Market (Features)
1. Fully-packed Box: The HS700 Ophelia drone has a fully loaded box which consists of all the materials you need for a wonderful droning experience. The materials or instruments include Remote Controller, a Battery and its long-lasting charger; USB charger; Propeller spanner; Screwdriver; A set of propellers; Mount Holder and User Manual.
2. Beautifully Crafted Design: This HS700 Ophelia drone is a beauty product that will attract bystanders at a glance, thanks to its wonderful design and structure.
Just as other drones created by the Holy Stone company, HS700 Ophelia drone consists of ABS plastic which makes it edible to withstand the adverse effects of crashes.
Its structure and weight both support its ability to be actively engaged in some outdoor flying activities.
3. Brush-less Motors: In our exclusive research, we found out that the quality of its motors is equally one of the reasons why people couldn’t prevent themselves from buying the drone.
Holy Stone HS700 Ophelia has mighty 2204 1500KV brush-less motors which ensure high rotation per minute (RPM).
Though the motors are somewhat expensive, they are easy to maintain and they are very effective when it comes to enhancing the product’s speed.
The presence of the brush-less motors equally ensures that the product requires less battery or energy to fly.
This means that this feature directly or indirectly provides you more time to fly the product.
In the same vein, these motors ensure easy control of the drone because they eliminate frictional forces which could serve as hindrance to flight.
4. Powerful and Modularized 2800mAh Li-Po Battery: The HS700 Ophelia Drone has a modularized and powerful battery that can power 20-minute flying experience.
It consists of Li-Po 2800mAh capacity and it is obviously good enough to provide your drone all the needed power to travel massive heights in 20 minutes.
With this battery, you won’t have to charge the drone too often. Nonetheless, it is advisable you get two extra batteries to complement the initial one.
We also admonish you to keep all batteries at room temperatures as a way to preserve their efficacy and quality.
5. Fast-releasing Propellers: Just as mentioned before, the Chinese company deployed some sophisticated technology while creating the drone. This includes the introduction of quick-release propellers.
This is the first time the company is adding this feature to their products, and it makes the HS700 Ophelia drone more classic and effective. You can now remove or change the propellers with your hand in few minutes. That’s an awesome addition, definitely!
6. Quality Action Camera: We can’t forget to mention the drone’s quality camera that has a very clear and sharp lens. The lens has 110° FOV (Field of View) which allows the camera to capture images or record videos from all angles.
That’s not all, the camera is more or less like an action pro camera as it deploys a 5G lighting transmission frequency for quality videos on your smartphone. It can also record videos at 1080p / 60 FPS.
7. Remote Controller As you would expect, the remote controller has a mount holder where you can place your smartphone.
It has an easy-to-use feature because the buttons possess well-detailed inscription on them. So, first-time flyers or inexperienced drone lobbyists shouldn’t encounter any difficulty using the remote.
It has a very soft texture, and it won’t cause any damage to your fingers irrespective of how often you press its buttons. Its 5GHz video transmission ensures tremendous responsiveness and it can control the drone even if it is 0.5 miles ( 3280 feet) away.
- You can install your own action camera on the drone.
- Guaranteed durability.
- It has a very great stability while flying, thanks to its GPS mode.
- It is easy to fly, thanks to its in-depth user manual
- There are many flight modes to choose from.
- Noiseless motion encourages pleasant flying experience.
- Registering the Drone With The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Can Be Stressful: It is very crucial you known that you need to register this drone with the FAA before you’re eligible to fly it around. This is because the HS700 Ophelia weighs more than 0.55 lbs.
- Bulky remote controller
- You need to calibrate the drone every time you change the battery — a situation many users tagged ‘uncomfortable’
- It is quite expensive when compared to other products created by the company.
>>Holy Stone F181G Drone review: Fast Racing Quadcopter Under $200
>>Holy Stone GPS FPV RC Drone HS100 review: Fast Racing Quadcopter Under $200
We believe this product is made for everyone who wants to fly a drone in a professional way. It looks great in the sky, and we believe you should give it a try.
- Ayush Mishra is a renowned expert in drones and cameras, providing top-notch advice and buying guides as an editor at aeroflydrone.com. With a passion for aerial technology, he delivers comprehensive reviews and tutorials, staying updated with the latest advancements. Ayush's journey began years ago when he discovered the possibilities of drones and cameras. Now, he shares his expertise through engaging articles on drone selection, camera features, and aerial photography techniques. His meticulous approach to testing and reviewing ensures unbiased recommendations for both beginners and professionals. Ayush actively engages with the drone community, collaborating with fellow experts. His genuine passion inspires readers to explore the limitless possibilities drones and cameras offer. Whether you're a novice or a professional photographer, Ayush Mishra's insights will empower you to make informed decisions in the world of drones and cameras.