FatShark Dominator V3
You have been viewing many drone moves very fast in the sky, you have seen large amount of drone flyers control their drones in a majestic way, but the question is when will you engage your drone in this lovely manner?
If you desire to have a very pleasant and enjoyable experience flying your drone, then, you must have a very quality FPV goggle that will enhance your sight while controlling your drone.
Apart from protecting your your eyes against some unwanted particles that may arise as a result of wind, FPV goggles make you look more professional. You have no option but to lay hold on one FPV goggle product if you must have a memorable droning experiences.
Luckily, there’s one product whose quality and overall performance will amaze you. It is known as the FatShark Dominator V3.
What’s All About This Product
The Dominator V3 is another product that enhances your sight as a drone pilot or flyer. Manufactured and marketed by The Fat Shark Company, this product is arguably the best FPV goggle for drone racing and other drone-related activities.
What Makes FatShark Dominator V3 So Unique (Features)
1. Eye-catching and Fully-packed Box
The Dominator V3 is well packaged in a compact, strong and attractive box, which guarantees safety delivery to anywhere in the world. The box contains a sturdy slightly-hard shell case which equally ensures that customers receive the product without any damage or loss.
The main Denominator V3 headset is right there in the case ( Above picture), while other materials such as the AV Cable, Discharge Adaptor, Eye Socket pads, battery and a mini-to-mini HDMI cable are included in box.
2. Crystal Clear Video And On-screen Telemetry
With this FatShark Dominator V3, you have the privilege to watch clear, real-time videos and aerial footages that are recorded by your drone. This product ensures that recorded videos are clearer and sharper than when you view them with plain or ordinary eyes. You’re expected to connect the FatShark Dominator V3 to your drone via its 720p HDMI cable.
The on-screen telemetry also enhances video quality as it ensures that there won’t be lost of signal even if your drone is miles far away from you. That’s not all, the on-screen also ensures that you have pleasant moments whenever you use the product. This is because it consists of all information you need to know while you are in the sky. This information include horizon level, height, air speed, Battery level, distance out, home point indicator, and signal strength.
3. Three-axis Trinity Head Tracker Module
This feature also enhances the usability of the product as it performs lovely functions. It aids panning, tilting and rolling of an aircraft-mounted FPV camera.
Using the FatShark Dominator V3 product for a long period of time won’t have any negative effect on your eyes or head, thanks to its comfortability features. This FPV racing headset consists of a fan faceplate which helps to protect your eyes and other part of the face. The fan faceplate also prevents lens fogging, thereby, ensuring that the product provides high quality view for a very long period of time.
5. 1800mAh Battery
It comes with a Li-Po battery of 1800mAh capacity, which can last for laudable period of time. The battery pack consists of a three-pole balance lead for charging purposes. There are AV cable, DC power cable and carrying case in the battery pack.
However, the disappointing part of the product is that you will need to buy a battery charger separately as it doesn’t come with a charger.
Other Important features of the product include the following:
* A 30° diagonal point of view (POV)
* Onboard DVR which will automatically switch from NTSC format to PAL formats, should there be an unexpected power disconnection while recording video.
- It’s easy to set up
- Its video quality is never in doubt.
- It doesn’t have an on/off switch. This means you need to unplug the battery before you can off it.
- The fan faceplate doesn’t have its own control switch, which means you can’t off the fan except you off the whole Dominator V3 headset.
- It creates room for unnecessary spendings as you still need to buy chargers, race bands and antennas separately.
- The product is quite expensive.
Other products you should check
- Zuhafa T4 Review
- Visuo XS809S Review
- AKASO V50 Pro Native Review
- Eachine E511S Review
Our Final Verdicts
Though there are some lapses that need to be corrected by the Fat Shark company, this product still remains one of the best headsets for FPV racing professionals and beginners.
You can go for the product if you’re financially buoyant enough to get all other important parts. However, you can decide to go for a cheaper alternative — which will discuss in our subsequent posts — if you’re not financially qualified to buy the FatShark Dominator V3 product.
- Ayush Mishra is a renowned expert in drones and cameras, providing top-notch advice and buying guides as an editor at aeroflydrone.com. With a passion for aerial technology, he delivers comprehensive reviews and tutorials, staying updated with the latest advancements. Ayush's journey began years ago when he discovered the possibilities of drones and cameras. Now, he shares his expertise through engaging articles on drone selection, camera features, and aerial photography techniques. His meticulous approach to testing and reviewing ensures unbiased recommendations for both beginners and professionals. Ayush actively engages with the drone community, collaborating with fellow experts. His genuine passion inspires readers to explore the limitless possibilities drones and cameras offer. Whether you're a novice or a professional photographer, Ayush Mishra's insights will empower you to make informed decisions in the world of drones and cameras.